HoloBlocks has been updated to resolve some bugs and annoyances, available in the store now. Here's the change list.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "finish" button to disappear during room scan if you walked behind it.
- Scanning UI now follows you instead of remaining fixed in one place.
- Fixed a bug that caused a frame-rate hit when clicking on the spatial mapping mesh during room scanning
- Menu can now be moved and resized after placement using the move and resize tools
- Menu automatically orients to the user, so you don't have to always face the same direction as when it was initially placed
- Menu can no longer be collapsed
- Other minor bug fixes